As an all-volunteer non-profit, Penn Hills Soccer Association is always looking for help to continue to offer soccer to the Penn Hills community. In order to comply with PA West regulations we require that all voluteers complete the following process. Once you have completed it, you are good for 5 years
. You will only need to complete Safesport annually.
Volunteers are required to obtain the following and upload them to your Sports Connect Account:
1. State Police Criminal Record Check (provided free to volunteers): CLICK HERE
or copy and paste the following link: https://epatch.pa.gov
2. PA Child Abuse History Clearance (provided free to volunteers): CLICK HERE
or copy and paste the following link: https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home
3. If you have been a PA resident for at least the past 10 years please a complete and notarize a Volunteer affidavit: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
4. If you have NOT been a PA resident for at least the past 10 years you will need to obtain and FBI clearance: CLICK HERE
or copy and pate this link: https://uenroll.identogo.com/
This link will take you to the page managed by Identogo for the Commonwealth of PA to help individuals attain an FBI clearance. The service code to apply for volunteer fingerprinting is 1KG6ZJ. The approximate cost will be 21.35.
5. Safesport must be completed annually: CLICK HERE then contact us for the Enrollment Key.
Select US Soccer as the organization. The training is free.
6. You must upload all documentation on PA West's Risk Management site: CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTS